Almost 2000 people are taking part in the Digital Agenda Assembly in Brussels organised by the European Commission on 16-17 June. Sally Reynolds from ATiT facilitated the workshop on 'Mainstreaming e-Learning in education and training' which took place on 16 June and which identified successful eLearning policies, drivers, opportunities and expectations.
Outputs from this workshop contribute to a set of priorities and actions encouraging Member States to innovate in their education and training through adopting and integrating e-Learning into teaching and training. They also include recommendations to the Commission on how to support the Member States in this endeavour. This workshop represents the "kick-off" of the Digital Agenda action 68.
- Learning and Technology World Forum 2010
- Workshop on Enhancing E-Learning in Higher and Further Education
- Line-up of keynotes for Media & Learning Conference includes well known film director Beeban Kidron
- Last 2 days to apply for funding to attend Media & Learning Conference 11-13 December!
- Conference themes announced for Media & Learning Conference 2013