During this one hour free webinar you will get an insight into what it's like to integrate games into your teaching practice. Game-based learning offers a variety of opportunities to teachers to stimulate pupils' engagement and to strengthen their collaborative learning skills. This webinar is aimed at teachers, educators and school directors interested in getting to know more about the different ways in which they can integrate digital games into learning activities. The webinar takes place on Monday, 25 June 2012, from 4 to 5pm CET and you can register for free through this online form.
This webinar is part of a 12-part series of public webinars on topics related to media use in education and training, organised by European funded project MEDEAnet. This project is being managed by ATiT and aims to promote media-based learning to organisations and practitioners through local training and networking events, online resources and knowledge sharing.
- Materials available from the fifth MEDEAnet webinar, on videos for teaching and flipping the classroom
- 38 participants take part in live quiz webinar on IPR and copyright rules for educational media
- 25 participants join award winners of MEDEA Awards 2012 in webinar on 22 November 2012
- Join two MEDEA Award 2012 winners in webinar on 22 November
- Webinar on integrating media education schemes and approaches in the classroom