January 10, 2017
This month's newsletter is now available here.
This months highlights include:
- EU cooperation on strengthening media literacy and critical thinking to prevent violent radicalisation by Bénédicte Robert, Policy officer, European Commission
- Using Virtual Reality to Increase Empathy and Willingness to Help Vision Impaired People in Ireland by Philip Penny, Researcher, IADT, Ireland
- Public Policy Status of Media Literacy in Greece by Irene Andriopoulou, Secretariat General for Media & Communication, Greece
- Launch of agenda for Media & Learning Conference & Symposium 6-7 April
- MOOC on Mobile Journalism starts 23 January organised by the Y-NEX project supported under Erasmus+
- Documentary Voice & Vision: A Creative Approach to Non-Fiction Media Production book review by Wim Van Petegem, KU Leuven, Belgium
Contact us if you have relevant news or information you would like to share.