13 teachers from Croatia, Greece, France, Turkey, Italy, Romania and Belgium have been working all week in Belgium to create educational video materials as part of the course "Using Video to Support Lifelong Learning". This residential training course is aimed at trainers and teachers who would like to find out more about using video to support their teaching activities and covers the use of existing video as well as the creation of their own materials. A presentation of their outputs takes place on Friday 6 July in the Irish Institute in Leuven.
- Apply before 16 January for funding for residential training course 2-7 July
- Teachers and trainers from 12 countries working together to create their own educational apps
- Learn how to incorporate video into your teaching
- First Group of Video Course Participants in Leuven
- First Teacher Training Course for EduTubePlus to Take Place in Budapest