On Tuesday 20 June 2006, ATiT produced the interactive satellite TV programme with live demonstrations of operative technologies for surgeons during the 2006 ESHRE Conference in Prague. Well over 1000 people attended these live demonstrations that were transmitted live from the Mother and Child Institute in Prague. This part of the conference was organised by Prof. S. Gordts from the Leuven Institute for Fertility and Embryology (L.I.F.E.) and included demonstrations by Dr. R. Campo, Dr. E. Kucera, Dr. Ferro and Professor Gordts.
- Live Surgery Via Satellite to ESHRE Conference in Barcelona
- Live video from the Operation Theatre to the ESHRE 2007 Conference
- ATiT organises interactive satellite TV programme
- Live video from the H Hart Hospital Leuven to the ESHRE2012 Conference in Istanbul
- Live interactive medical TV transmission from Strasbourg to the 26th Annual Meeting of ESHRE in Rome