ATiT organised another series of live surgery sessions on Wednesday 25 and Thursday 26 October 2009 to support training provided by the European Academy for Gynaecological Surgery (EAGS) at +heAcademy House in Leuven. Endoscopic as well as other camera images were transmitted via IP videoconferencing as well as terrestrial microwave links between the operation theatre in the Heilig Hart Hospital (Leuven) and the EAGS Auditorium in Leuven (Belgium).
ATiT is working closely with +heAcademy to research and develop new methods to reliably distribute high quality images of live surgery at acceptable cost to support professional training for surgeons. ATiT uses appropriate technologies such as satellite, microwave and telecommunication networks.
- Live Surgery for Training Medics in Leuven
- Live Video Relay to Operating Theatre in Leuven for Workshop Participants
- Closing Date for MEDEA Awards 31 July 2010!
- Live interactive medical TV transmission from 6 Operation Theatres to the EBCOG Conference in Antwerp
- February Edition of Media in Education Newsletter Available