Sally Reynolds from ATiT presented MEDEAnet at the recent EDEN conference which took place in Porto from 6-9 June. The title of this presentation was "5 years on and Just Getting Started: Sharing the experience of the MEDEA Community in building a sustainable European Network".
During the presentation Sally described the development of the MEDEA network and explained the strategy currently being adopted by the MEDEA community to establish a permanent organisational basis for the many different activities that have developed in the past 5 years since the launch fo the MEDEA Awards in 2007. She discussed the main obstacles that have faced the community and outlined where the main areas of growth lie.
The new MEDEA/Media & Learning Association will be launched during the Media & Learning Conference on 14-15 November.
- Last 2 days to apply for funding to attend Media & Learning Conference 11-13 December!
- Large networking project kicks-off to support MEDEA Awards
- Patras conference programme on social networking now online
- Launch of Documentary on the Future of our Cities
- Media & Learning Conference, Brussels 25-26 November