The June issue of Media & Learning News was published this week, highlighting the MIT-K12 student-produced educational video project, feature articles about On Air, a European project on media education, as well as about transLectures.
Other articles include an announcement of a free MEDEAnet webinar on games in the classroom, a call for papers to PATCH2012MM and an announcement of 60 second science video competition plus plenty of other news, notifications and announcements related to the use of media in education and training. Read it here now.
- October 2012 Issue of Media & Learning News out now
- Publication of Media & Learning News' December 2012 Issue
- April Issue of Media & Learning News out now
- Final days to register for webinar on Creative Commons licenses and educational media - 6 Jun 2013
- 38 participants take part in live quiz webinar on IPR and copyright rules for educational media