Submitted Monday, November 23, 2009 - 16:51
The November edition of the Re.ViCa newsletter is now available.
Highlights this month include:
- a presentation of the Re.ViCa Handbook which is about to be published and a sneak preview of its contents
- an overview of the collaborative work carried out by the Re.ViCa International Advisory Committee and the growing network of experts contributing to the virtual campus wiki
- a summary of the current status of the Open University of Japan by International Expert Dr. Kumiko Aoki
- introductions to several experts in the field; David Porter (BCcampus, Canada), Em. Prof. Terry Mayes (Glasgow Caledonian University, UK) and Em. Prof. Gajaraj Dhanarajan (Wawasan Open University, Malaysia)
- a round-up of announcements, reports and publications in the field of e-learning and the virtual campus