30 officials from the Ministry of Culture in Iraq took part this week in a training course organised by ATiT in Leuven in the use of social media. Speakers from the media and political life in Belgium gave talks to the group during the week on topics like journalistic freedom, dealing with the press and government communications. The group visited the European Parliament, broadcasting station VRT and the European Commission and visited local sites and buildings in Leuven.
- Second partner meeting for Web2LLP
- Training in the use of social media and Internet strategies for European project managers
- First Course for Iraqi Trainees taking place in Leuven
- Nationwide Videoconferencing Network Used to Launch BERMUTU Programme in Indonesia
- Web2LLP Online Pilot Course in full swing